• Corporate President of PM&B Consulting.
• PHD Candidate in Project Management (SKEMA Business School France).
• Leadership Master Class graduated (2010 Europe) from PMI Leadership Institute.
• Has led three PMOs in Banking, Energy and Mining industries in the last 10 years.
• 15 years of experience creating Project Management Culture and Managing Large and Complex Projects using PMI standards in Mining, Energy,Construction and Technology Sector.
• International Speaker in PMI North America Global Congresses 2007-2009 (Atlanta, Denver, Orlando), Latin America Global Congresses 2006-2008 (Brazil, Mexico, Chile), and Asia Pacific Global Congress 2010 (Australia).
• President of EPCM Experts, a small engineering and construction company in Latin America (Peru and Chile).
Rafael Montano, PMP
• CEO of PM&B Consulting Group Asia Pacific.
• With IT background and holding two Master degrees on Economy and Finance, Rafael has 20 years of work experience ranging in various different roles for top International companies in Venezuela, USA and Australia.
• Areas of expertise include Project Management (PMP and IBM Certified Senior Project Manager), Business Analysis, Hardware and Software architecture design and Financial/Investment advice.
• Proven track record of strong research, decision-making, leadership and strategic planning and execution for Bank/Insurance (Westpac & Banesco), Oil Industry (PDVSA), US Bond trade market (NISA Investment Advisors) and IT (Sun Microsystems & IBM). Rafael also has been Lecturer on Metropolitan University (Venezuela).
Gordon Culpan, PMP
• CEO of PM&B Consulting Canada.
• Seasoned PM with 25 years experience within: Retail, Global Op's and Capital Markets banking, Provincial Government, Engineering and Construction. Known for tackling troubled projects.
• Program Management Consultant at IBM, Deloitte and Pcubed making mpact in large organizations such as SSHA, Alberta EI, Alberta JAG, CIBC,BMO, JPMorganChase, TD Stafford, Scotiabank, ATCO, Bombardier, BC Housing,Ministry of Transport, Microsoft among others.
• Certified facilitator. Entrepreneurial and large-organization savvy
with strong business acumen.
Herman Gonzales, PMP
• President for PMI Southern Ontario Chapter (PMI-SOC): 2008-2010.
• Has over 17 years of management and leadership experience in
strategy development, portfolio and program management, and account management. This experience includes working on projects for global multinational companies across North America and Europe such as Case New Holland, Ford Europe, and John Deere. Currently, Herman is an Associate Vice-President for TD Bank Financial Group (TD Bank).
• As an executive with TD Bank, Mr. Gonzalez implemented portfolio management processes to align business strategy with project prioritization (over 100 unique initiatives), created a Project Management Office to deliver project management services, and formed an internal business consulting practice to support business transformation programs.
• Presenter at numerous Leadership Institute Meetings in North America and EMEA.
• Lecturer in Project Management at Ryerson University.
Felipe Meléndez, MBA, PMP
• Eng, PMP, MBA PM&B Consulting Manager, Industrial Engineer Degree, Master of Business.
• Administration Major Enterprise Management, PMP (Project Management Professional).
• Certified by PMI (Project Management Institute - USA), Certified ScrumMaster by Scrum Alliance - Costa Rica.
• Currently President of PMI Chapter Lima Peru, Project Management Trainer.
• Fourteen-year successful experience in managing large IT projects and 3 years Consulting Manager in Projects about Oil and Energy. Six-year experience in implementing PMI based methodology.
• He has been speaker at the Annual PMI Congress for Latin America in Cancun- Mexico in 2007, and he has been speaker at Global Congress in Denver - USA in 2008 and Florida- USA in 2010.
• Interested in literature on Quality of Service, Project Management Methodologies and important books on Business.
Sergio Vásquez , PMP
• He has 18 years of experience and twelve of them in Project Management.
• He has specialized in modern projects of operational-technological for the banking industry.
• International speaker at PMI global congresses in the city of Sao Paulo - Brazil, and national congresses of Peru and Costa Rica.
• Engineer of informatic at the University of Santiago de Chile and holds a Certificate in Business Management from the University of Chile.
• Actually is a consultant of the Company India TATA Consultancy Services, who has participated in projects in Peru, Ecuador and Chile.
• Currently living in Germany.